Director of Health and Wellness
Company: Milestone Retirement Communities
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Our In the Moment program is thoughtfully designed as a
team-approach to care delivery. We describe what we offer as Memory
Support because we're intentionally shifting away from outdated
Dementia care practices and into a hospitality model.
We recognize that each person we are privileged to serve is both
unique in their life history, as well as in their Dementia journey.
We understand the importance of a scheduled rhythm to each day.
However, we also encourage our team members to slow down and
embrace the impromptu moments that happen as well. We find it's the
spontaneous moments that have high impact for both the care giver
and the care receiver. Living In The Moment, is the greatest gift
we can give to anyone we serve; during their journey.
Click on the photos below to learn more about how our signature
In the Moment approach combines a specialized Lifestyle & Leisure
program, a holistic approach to nutrition and wellness, and six
principles of overall well-being to create our Memory Support
Now Hiring (FT/PT) Director of Health and Wellness!
This position is responsible for supervising the personal care
staff, coordinating all personal care services provided to
residents by personal care staff, promoting the health and
wellbeing of each resident, and reporting observed changes in
resident condition or health to the Executive Director and
resident's responsible party.
What we offer you:
- A company that is growing so you can grow too
- An awesome team to work with
- Group Medical including dental and vision
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perform thorough health assessment on all new residents,
monitor the health status of all current residents, and monitor
resident assessments and care plans for staff compliance.
- Hire, coach, orient, schedule, and train all Assisted Living
and Memory Care staff.
- Perform all necessary verbal and written disciplinary actions
required of supervised staff, and ensure documentation and process
meets Company policies and procedures.
- Work with Executive Director and the Support Center to conduct
community audits as required of current operational systems to
monitor staff compliance with policy and procedure and to ensure
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming
obstacles, take actions that assist others beyond job
responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers,
residents, and visitors.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing is strongly
preferred. Licensed Vocational Nurses or Licensed Practical Nurses
may be considered based on state regulations and community
- Must have proven management experience and ability to manage
staff. Minimum three years' experience in Assisted Living,
Alzheimer's, or Memory Loss care preferred. Experience as
Residential Care Management, Clinical Director, or Risk Management
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Leadership through planning, directing, communicating, and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong
personnel skills, and positive community relations skills.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to schedule your
interview for this exciting opportunity! Please DO NOT include the
date of your graduation, if applicable on your resume or
application. Thank you!
Keywords: Milestone Retirement Communities, Modesto , Director of Health and Wellness, Other , Soulsbyville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!