Company: American Advanced Management, Inc
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Following corporate policies and procedures, the Admissions
Coordinator manages the referral intake and the coordinating of
patient admissions. Interviews incoming patient or representative
and enters information required for admission into computer.
This position requires a high school graduate with two
(2)-years' experience in a related healthcare field preferred.
Previous experience in third party reimbursement, as a nurse
liaison, or other related experience, is desirable. The Admissions
Coordinator must possess and demonstrate expertise in
organizational, time management, and communication skills. They
must have knowledge and acceptance of facility philosophies,
policies, programs, and services. In addition, the Admissions
Coordinator must display expertise in problem solving, observation,
group dynamics, and interpersonal relations. An ability to work
independently and to prioritize responsibilities is also a must.
The Admissions Coordinator takes ownership of the admission process
ensuring a smooth transition for the patient, the family, and the
- COORDINATES FACILITY INTAKE FUNCTIONS WITH COMPETENCE AND
- COORDINATES ADMISSIONS FLOW, RECORD AND STATISTICS
- MAINTAINS STATISTICS/RECORDS
- PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
- PATIENT REFERRALS
- ADMISSIONS PROCEDURE
- WORKS CLOSELY WITH MANY DEPARTMENTS
- FOLLOWS SAFETY, INFECTION CONTROL, AND OTHER GUIDELINES AS
- PROMOTES AN ETHIC OF CONTINUOUS QUALITY IMPROVEMENT IN ALL
MATTERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE POSITION, AND SHALL DOCUMENT SPECIFIC
QUALITY ASSURANCE IMPLEMENTATION
- ADDITIONAL DUTIES
- WEARS HOSPITAL ISSUED NAMETAG ATALL TIMES
- CONDUCTS SELF ETHICALLY AT ALL TIMES.
- UPHOLDS ALL SERVICE STANDARDS
Keywords: American Advanced Management, Inc, Modesto , Admissions Coordinator, Other , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!