Beverage Server (43118)
Company: Black Oak Casino
Posted on: June 7, 2021
SUMMARY: Responsible for providing beverage service to all
Casino Guests in a friendly, courteous, efficient, and professional
manner displaying a high standard of guest services.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties: (Specific areas of
responsibility including, but not limited to)
- Takes beverage orders and enters them into point-of-sale and
retrieves them for service to Guest.
- Collects orders from Bartender and/or kitchen and serves to
- Computes bill, accepts payment, and makes change for monies
- Abides by all State, Federal and local liquor regulations
pertaining to the serving of alcoholic beverages to Guests.
- Removes empty or dirty glasses, bottles, and/or serviceware and
returns them to bar or kitchen area for proper cleaning. Keeps
ashtrays cleaned at all times where applicable.
- Replenishes beverages as requested, frequently checking back
with Guests to provide additional service.
- Performs cleaning tasks using standard cleaning products as
appropriate. Adheres to health and safety standards and follows
guidelines of SDS.
- Attends training, safety and department meetings as
- Provides courteous guests service and adheres to Guest Service
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must possess a high school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent.
- Must complete Food Handler or ServSafe and Responsible Alcohol
Service certification or have proof of current certification.
- Must have ability to read and write English sufficient to
understand menus, special promotions, take and record orders, and
communicate with Guests.
- Must have ability to remember, recite and promote menu items
and special promotions.
- Must have cash-handling experience.
- Must have ability to learn and operate point-of-sale
- Must have ability to transport trays of beverages through a
crowded room on a continual basis throughout shift.
- Must present a clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Must possess sound, mature judgment, and be
- Must be able to pass a mandatory drug test.
- Must be able to obtain a valid gaming license.
- Must provide evidence of employment eligibility in the
- Must be physically able to perform all job requirements.
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds and occasionally more
- Must be able to work in a non-smoke free environment.
- Must be able to work in a noisy environment.
- Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays, and
Keywords: Black Oak Casino, Modesto , Beverage Server (43118), Other , Tuolumne, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!