Company: American Advanced Management, Inc
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Under general supervision of the CFO, the Financial Analyst
assists in preparing financial reports and conducts comprehensive
analyses with written summaries to management. Responsibilities
include compiling and generating reports, providing supporting data
for budget purposes, providing consultative and advisory
recommendations to managers on data analysis and performance
reporting, and working with financial leadership to develop
departmental operational and financial reports. Performs financial
analysis upon identification of variances, and coordinates with
other analysts' variance analysis process as defined. Participates
in the planning and development of regional, departmental and/or
functional budgets. Participates in and/or leads projects of
moderate to complex scope as assigned.
Two (2) to four (4) years of related experience in financial
analysis and budgeting. Bachelor's degree or four (4) years of
experience in a directly related field required. Highly developed
knowledge of finance theories such as present values theory/cash
flow analysis and accounting principles. Able to formulate finance
study designs and prepare and conduct professional presentations.
Advance proficiency in PC based word processing and spreadsheet
applications, including advanced functions such as graphics, pivot
tables, macros and database management. Strong oral, written and
presentation communication skills. Ability to facilitate design and
requirements definitions meetings with a wide variety of managerial
leaders. Knowledge/ability of detailed financial and operational
data analysis and consultative skills. Works under limited
guidance; accountable to complete work assignments. May provide
functional direction to junior finance staff. Must have excellent
mathematical, written, and verbal communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiates and facilitates investigation variances trends, cost
trends and utilization patterns and performs analysis.
- Coordinates process as defined.
- Ensures analyses are conducted in accordance with
- Designs analytical reports and prepares complex financial trend
and data analysis reports.
- May be accountable for the coordination, compilation, and
verification of analytic interpretation of financial reports and
- Proactively identifies potential data and analytical needs to
support management and performance monitoring requirements.
- Participates in the planning and development of regional,
departmental and/or functional budges.
- Performs special projects/studies of moderate to complex scope
- Develops work plans independently.
- Completes structured projects with targeted analytical
outcomes, defined clients and project teams.
- Identifies operational impact of analytical findings.
- Manages projects of moderate to complex scope with general
- Conducts ongoing user education and provides management
consultation on the use and interpretation of analyses, reports,
methodologies and source data and systems.
- Develop spreadsheet and database analyses for presentation and
analysis of financial reports.
- Coordinates and interacts with any of the following: Finance
Team, Revenue Cycle, Admin Dept., Administrators and Chiefs, and
other organizational department leadership (as appropriate) in
providing analytical assistance within defined parameters.
- Facilitates data analysis for and gives presentations.
- Monitors compliance with policies and procedures related to
financial management and budget systems and related automated
Keywords: American Advanced Management, Inc, Modesto , Financial Analyst, Other , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!