Tutors and teachers Wanted - Summer STEM Program
Company: Merito Group
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Our client is currently hiring tutors and/or teachers who have
experience working with children from grades 3-9 for a temporary
They are hosting summer programs throughout the U.S where
students will get the opportunity to be hands-on and learn more
about the different aspects of the STEM fields. This opening will
have the following responsibilities:
- Implement all program curriculum, facilitate engaging
student-led discussions, generate intellectual curiosity, and
ensure that all educational goals are met during each phase of the
- Deliver 5-8 hours worth of pre-made lesson plans to groups of
- Create a safe and stimulating learning environment for all
- Prepare scholars for each day's activities including lesson
plans, experiments, activities, and group projects
- Serve as a positive leader, mentor and role model for all
- Provide the best experience possible for all scholars through
facilitation of all educational curricula
You will be working with a team of 15-30 advisors and staff
members during this summer program and will have a direct impact on
the children's experience. These programs are hosted all over the
country in major cities and you will have the opportunity to travel
to these cities.
Travel, housing, and food will be provided by the company!
You'll be receiving bi-weekly salary based pay. Continuing
Education Certificates are available for those who qualify.
- Be at least 21 years old with valid US Driver's License
- Have a Bachelors degree OR currently enrolled in a program
- STEM experience preferred, but not required
- Teaching/Tutoring experience preferred, but not required
Currently interviewing applicants. Get started NOW.
Keywords: Merito Group, Modesto , Tutors and teachers Wanted - Summer STEM Program, Other , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!