Casino General Manager (44530)
Company: Black Oak Casino
Posted on: June 8, 2021
SUMMARY: Responsible for the overall direction, administration,
and coordination of all activities of the Casino (and Resort where
applicable), in accordance with the policies and objectives
established by TEDA Inc. and the Casino, with the ultimate
objective of providing the maximum profit, and return on
Essential Responsibilities and Duties: (Specific areas of
responsibility including, but not limited to)
- Develops and directs policies and plans for the establishment
of management and operational objectives for the organization,
including the annual budgeting process.
- Sets objectives and strategies for the future growth, expansion
and sustainability of the Casino (Resort) operation.
- Directs and coordinates the overall activities and operations
of the Casino (Resort) to meet the requirements of the Company's
- Ensures, through on-going training and personal example, a
maximum level of excellent Guest service and satisfaction is
achieved and maintained throughout the property at all times.
- Maintains appropriate Management staffing levels for the Casino
by interviewing, selecting, evaluating, promoting, disciplining,
and separating as needed.
- Regularly reviews and evaluates departmental performance,
working with Executive Management and department heads, to take the
appropriate steps necessary to resolve unsatisfactory results or
- Facilitates the flow of information throughout the property,
and develops effective corporate procedures and controls to ensure
maximum efficiencies in all areas of the business.
- Reviews departmental reports, addressing potential conflicts
- Represents the Casino (Resort) with integrity and
professionalism at all times, both within the organization and
- Performs other duties as required
- B.S. or M.A. or equivalent number of years of experience in the
- Minimum of 10 years Management experience with at least 5 years
at an executive level.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and effective
public speaking skills.
- Must possess exceptional leadership skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex of
documents, such as technical journals, financial reports and legal
documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries and
correspondence from Guests, regulatory agencies, or members of the
- Strong working knowledge of the Tribal/State Gaming Compact,
with compliance of all regulatory requirements necessary for the
proper and legal operation of the Casino.
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that
conform to a prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to senior
management, the TEDA Board of Directors, and Tribal Council when
- Must possess a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Must be able to communicate proficiently in English
- Must be able to pass a mandatory drug test
- Must be able to obtain a valid gaming license
- Must provide evidence of employment eligibility in the
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds and occasionally more with
- Must be physically able to perform all job requirements.
- Must be able to work in a non-smoke free environment.
- Must be able to work in a noisy environment.
- Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays, and
Keywords: Black Oak Casino, Modesto , Casino General Manager (44530), Other , Tuolumne, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!