Retail Sales Associate
Company: National Vision
Posted on: June 8, 2021
What would you do? - The Specifics
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and ensure high quality
- Meet NVI's sales objectives.
- Maintain awareness of same day service using "Ready When
Promised" production board.
- Ensure customers receive quality products in a timely
- Assist with answering phones efficiently in accordance with NVI
- Ensure all customer service complaints are handled effectively
- Review reasons for redos and implement practices to correct.
Ensure quality standards are met.
- Check on status and notify customers when orders are in or of
- Ensure all intra-web functions are done daily including
cancelled job status, backorder list and problem jobs.
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lenses to
customers, if permitted by state law.
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lens as
directed by management and permitted by state law.
- Ensure store cleanliness policies are adhered to at all
- Complete inventory count and replenish stock as necessary.
- Ensure all visual merchandising is implemented and
- Ensure that the eyeglass department is kept clean and organized
at all times.
- Ensure that inventory control and loss prevention procedures
are followed at all times.
Keywords: National Vision, Modesto , Retail Sales Associate, Other , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!