Team Leader- Maintenance (Electrical/Mechanical)
Company: Blue Diamond Growers
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Leads a Maintenance team to ensure Safety, Quality, and
Performance objectives are met while directing technically skilled
personnel through daily activities. Engages future planner which
includes working directly with your planner and leads. Oversees
daily correspondence to the Senior Maintenance Manager relating to
critical items with information documenting cost and project
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Promotes a safety-first environment while following and
enforcing all safety rules throughout the facility.
- Ensures compliance with all local, state and federal regulatory
requirements involving food safety and GMPs.
- Oversees all maintenance functions for assigned shift to meet
Business Unit strategies, goals and objectives, and completing
report on reasons for not meeting schedule.
- Assigns daily work to crews; distributes planner work packs and
provide personnel availability to Maintenance Planner.
- Ensures daily work is completed and review Work Order
completion for all maintenance, repairs and modifications to all
equipment and facilities.
- Determines priorities and alters daily schedule as required.
Point of contact for all emergency calls on shift.
- Works with Maintenance Planner to reschedule "Held" work for
later date and update the daily work schedules.
- Schedules and coordinates maintenance activities between
operations, maintenance and contract personnel.
- Obtains emergency parts, requisitions, arrange for contractors,
- Ensures a smooth shift transition by providing information on
carryover and on-going jobs to incoming crews.
- Assists in resolving customer complaints, implement corrective
- Monitors and reports Storeroom items that are obsolete or items
requiring improvements through alternative parts.
- This job description reflects management's assignment of
essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks
that may be assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Associate's Degree in Engineering or Electrical
- 4 years or electrical or mechanical maintenance.
- Understanding of SPC and associated tools.
- Experience meeting deadlines and deal with high-pressure
- Experience presenting technical concepts and ideas. Will have
continuous contact with employees at all levels of the organization
as well as external customers in the business and technical
- Must be able to physically move throughout the facility,
including climbing multiple flights of stairs, ladders, elevated
catwalks and tight access areas.
- Able to sit/work at a desk for extended periods of time doing
things such as analytical work or reports, which requires focus,
while utilizing a computer.
- On call 24 hours a day for emergency situations.
- Weekend work required as needed.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES (Specialized education,
specific software experience, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business
Associates, High School/GED
Other Job Details:
Hourly Rate (if applicable):
Grow your career. Partner with us. We Are the Almond People!
Blue Diamond Growers (BDG) is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer. BDG provides equal employment opportunities to all
qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age,
religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic
information. BDG also complies with all provisions of the U.S.
Government's Executive Order 11246 dated September 24, 1965 and the
rules, regulations and relevant orders of the Secretary of
Keywords: Blue Diamond Growers, Modesto , Team Leader- Maintenance (Electrical/Mechanical), Other , Salida, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!