Sales Professional - Schools (Modesto, CA)
Company: Shutterfly, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
At Shutterfly, we're all about people - bringing them together,
making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We
make our customers' memories last a lifetime by capturing,
preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized
products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products,
cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we
help our customers, and each other, share life's joy. Lifetouch has
been the professional photography choice for schools and families
for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of "Picture Day"
Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school
graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product
lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and
What You'll Do Here As a Territory Sales Rep:
- Own the sales process from prospecting to close by selling and
promoting Lifetouch programs, products and/or services to existing
and new accounts within an assigned area to achieve sales
- Make sales calls to a wide variety of contacts which may
include district officials, school principals, parent/teacher
organizations, yearbook advisors, student groups, coaches, athletic
directors or league sports administrators.
- Conduct regularly scheduled sales calls and provide exceptional
ongoing customer service through highly responsive communication
- Achieve customer satisfaction and quality standards by visiting
accounts on portrait day and obtaining feedback from key
decision-maker(s) after portrait day.
- Maintain account files and complete sales contracts, paperwork
and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
The Skills You'll Bring:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven outside sales experience
- Proven selling skills specifically related to growing existing
accounts and/or acquiring new business, with the ability to
identify unique customer needs
- Results-focused with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate
effectively with a wide variety of audiences
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly organized and resourceful problem solvers
It's helpful to have, but not required:
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior experience working in the Educational Arena
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay plus commissions
- Exceptional culture
- Ongoing training
- 401K, health benefits and paid time off being Day 1 of
- Gas card and/or mileage reimbursement
- Company Tablet and/or laptop
- Shutterfly discounts
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we
want to work with you!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this
role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or
transfer will be considered.
Keywords: Shutterfly, Inc., Modesto , Sales Professional - Schools (Modesto, CA), Other , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!