Senior Business Banker
Company: Tri Counties Bank
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Check us out...doing so could be the best career move you ever
We, at Tri Counties Bank, still believe in the vision of the
helpful and caring Community Banker. As a Senior Business Banker
your primary goal is to build a banker-client relationship based on
purpose, value, and trust with small businesses and the community.
You will spend the time necessary to truly understand the business
customers' current financial state as well as their future
financial needs. It will put you in an excellent position to add
value through your financial expertise; a truly transparent,
needs-based approach to providing solutions. Working in partnership
with other financial professionals to provide a collaborative
approach to the customer experience, as One Team. By providing
savvy business solutions you will position the business, the
community, and their employees for continued growth and financial
- Reach out and engage the local business community and
proactively develop business and community relationships. Represent
the bank at civic/government, industry and community
- Proactively engage in quality conversations with new and
existing customers to discover their business and personal goals in
order to individually understand their current and future
- Share knowledge of ways that small business customers can save
money, make more money or make their banking more convenient by
utilizing Tri Counties Bank services and products.
- Employ appropriate solutions for small business customers and
their employees. Follow through and honor commitments to ensure
their financial needs and goals are fulfilled.
- Prepare a calling plan for each new business prospect in
conjunction with the strategic business development program.
- Partner with Branch Manager to develop and implement
promotional sales campaigns, cross-sell plans and tele-consulting
- Be a leader by living the One Team concept which includes
personal joint calling efforts by collaborating with business
partners to acquire, expand, and retain business customer
- Coach and develop branch team members on product knowledge,
relationship building, partner collaboration, and skill
- Maintain accurate sales records and regularly reviews sales
results with Branch Manager and prepare an action plan taking
appropriate steps to meet/exceed sales objectives.
- Maintain an awareness of competitive products, practices, rates
and changes in market area.
- Maintain a current understanding of Bank policies and
- Maintains a current understanding of Bank policies and
procedures in compliance with all federal and state laws, including
but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (SARs, CIP, OFAC), Information
Security (GLBA), Identity Theft Red Flags, Financial Elder Abuse
Reporting, and any other applicable regulations that may be
specific to your job duties.
- Assist other team members in non-primary assigned duties
whenever necessary and perform other work-related duties as
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED
- High school diploma or GED required, unless age 18.
- Demonstrated sales and marketing experience with a track record
of exceptional customer service and proven high performance.
- Business to business sales or financial services sales
- Business financial analysis experience preferred
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication
- Able to be registered as a mortgage loan originator (MLO) in
the Nationwide Mortgage License System and Registry (NMLS).
Established in 1975, Tri Counties Bank is a wholly-owned
subsidiary of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ:TCBK) headquartered in
Chico, California, providing a unique brand of customer Service
with Solutions available in traditional stand-alone and in-store
bank branches in communities throughout Northern and Central
The Bank provides an extensive and competitive breadth of
consumer, small business and commercial banking financial services,
along with convenient around-the-clock ATM, online and mobile
Tri Counties Bank has remained strong and profitable through a
top-down commitment to its core values, sound business principles
and responsible lending practices.
Our success is also based on our involvement in the communities
we serve. The personal touch comes naturally to Tri Counties
Bankers. You may recognize us at business, school and non-profit
events, baseball games and local eateries, skiing in the mountains,
boating on the lakes, and fishing the local streams or attending an
event in The City or on the peninsula.
Tri Counties Bank is an equal opportunity employer including
veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Tri Counties Bank, Modesto , Senior Business Banker, Other , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!