Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Company: Covenant Care
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Covenant Care encompasses three business lines that are an
integral part of a patient's continuum of care and work together to
achieve excellence in patient care across California and
- Skilled Nursing, Residential Health Care & Post- Acute
- Home Health
- Therapy and Rehabilitation
We consistently outperform our peers in every CMS 5-Star Quality
Measure, out-score our peers in every CMS 5-Star rating, and
consistently achieve a 30-Day Readmissions rate lower than our
We are Family Serving Families
As part of the team Vintage Faire Nursing & Rehabilitation
Center team, you will provide direct nursing care of assigned
residents under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. The LVN
contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through
techniques that support and achieve positive outcomes in patient
Chat with our virtual recruiting assistant or text the word JOBS
to 949-482-6380 to learn more now!
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as a LVN in the State in which you are employed.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as law, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term care.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement
and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and
procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the
policies of the facility or department which may include a medical
and physical examination.
Keywords: Covenant Care, Modesto , Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Other , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!