Posted on: June 9, 2021
Reliability, Maintenance, and (RME) is hiring for Maintenance
At Amazon we believe that Every Day is still Day One! We’re working
to be the most -centric company on earth. To get there, we need
exceptionally talented, bright and driven people.
The Maintenance Manager position will a multi-site team of
maintenance associates, as well as supervise Area Maintenance
Managers, and will ensure a safe working environment for all.
• Support the Operations team by working in a safe, -focused
manner; and must be highly self-motivated and -centric.
• Develop and design innovative solutions to difficult problems,
manage outside contractors and be on call for emergencies.
• Handle multiple internal and externally sponsored projects and
daily activities, manage to and meet deadlines, and develop & track
plans on how to accomplish departmental and distribution goals.
• Work with local site department leadership to understand,
implement, and audit programs. Ensure that all programs and
procedures are followed.
• Develop and maintain preventative maintenance programs and good
working relationships with operations leadership.
• Facilitate technical and training, as well as help to develop
professional development of departmental facilities associates.
• Mentor all maintenance associates by motivating and providing
direction to help them achieve their goals and make a consistent
effort to go above and beyond.
• Develop Maintenance department business plans and provide
guidance and direction for the successful implementation of those
• Work with site Finance team to develop, set and track
• Participate in and support efficiency improvement Kaizen
activities for the site, as well as the network when needed.
• Develop capital spending plans, facilitate cross-functional
project planning and perform cost .
• Own and promote excellent housekeeping.
• Participate in weekly network Maintenance calls and periodic
Maintenance Manager offsite conferences.
• Candidates must have the ability to provide specific, enriched
feedback to enhance individual performance, and provide associates
with written performance appraisals including discipline and up to
• 5+ years experience in the distribution or field with equivalent
experience in the mechanical or field.
• A completed Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (, ,
Mechanical, Civil) from an accredited university or 2+ years Amazon
• Ability to travel to various sites as needed.
• Experience in the following areas:
• and electronic principles
• and reading
• Preventive maintenance procedures
• Understanding of Principles
• Ability to develop and maintain a partnership and communicate
effectively, both in writing and verbally with , Operations, , Sr.
, peers, contractors and vendors
• Ability to multitask and prioritize many different projects
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is
an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit
Keywords: Amazon, Modesto , Maintenance Manager, Other , Newman, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!