Store Supervisor Part-Time
Company: DSW (Designer Brands Inc.)
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Store Supervisor assists and performs the following
functions alongside store management: customer service,
merchandising, omni activities and all inventory related actions to
drive sales and results. Demonstrates behaviors that align with the
company values of Accountability, Collaboration, Humility and
Passion. The Store Supervisor partners with the management team to
understand daily/weekly/monthly store priorities. They participate
in and support merchandise placement, fulfillment and store
recovery. Store Supervisors participate in monitoring associate
compliance to all company policies and procedures as well adherence
to Asset Protection standards. They assist in assigned projects and
tasks to support service levels which include opening and closing
Reports to: Store Manager and/or Co-Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain In-Store Experience by modeling CEL behaviors,
redirecting associate behaviors to achieve store goals and
responding to customer requests and/or feedback with a high sense
- Ensures customers have a positive experience by maintaining DSW
store standards. Completes all tasking related to daily open/close
including store cleaning, recovery and maintenance standards.
- Meets metric based goals by reviewing, understanding and
clearly communicating daily/weekly/monthly goals. Able to clearly
communicate business trends to SM/ML.
- Reviews daily communication; plans and assigns tasks throughout
the day and follows through with required actions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Store Manager or other
- Increase sales and success by maintaining sales floor and
stockroom, enable the flow of merchandise to ensure an appealing
experience to consumers.
- Supervises and participates in the planning and execution of
all inventory management related activities including but not
limited to; freight receipt, placement, markdown and MOOS.
- Responsible for all omni activities in store including but not
limited to Charge/Send, BOPIS/BOSTS, Delivery.
- Leverages inventory reports to maximize productivity and
merchandise presentation on the sales floor.
- Responsible for ensuring a safe environment for both customers
and associates. Ensure all equipment is in good operating condition
and checked regularly.
- Maintains supply inventory to ensure a successful floor moves,
markdowns and fulfillment in areas of stockroom, cashwrap,
clearance and non-sales areas.
- Performs, maintains and completes all information related to
audits, donations, transfers, mismates, damages, etc.
- Work closely with the store leadership team to understand and
follow policy and procedure
- Assists the Store Manager and other leaders in
- Support team by training, coaching, directing associates and
communicates development feedback of others to the management team
in an efficient manner
- Provides feedback to the Store Manager on associate performance
and communicates associate relations issues to Store Manager for
- Supports team in managing payroll and associate timekeeping
- Recognize associates through our company recognition
- Excellent customer service by exhibiting a positive mindset and
- Ability to manage in ambiguous situations to resolve internal
and external conflict
- Ability to develop collaborative working relationships
- Ability to recognize what is critical and take action
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to train, coach, develop and motivate
- Ability to hold team accountable to time bound
- Time management
- Able to work overnight or early morning shifts
- Proficiency in basic computer use, including Microsoft
- Minimum 2 years retail experience
- Some college preferred
- Minimum high school graduate or equivalent
Keywords: DSW (Designer Brands Inc.), Modesto , Store Supervisor Part-Time, Other , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!