Company: Conagra Brands, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Supervises and coordinates warehouse activities for
incoming/outgoing shipments and a smooth flow of raw materials to
the production lines. Verifies and maintains records of incoming
and outgoing shipments. Supervises group of workers engaged in
lifting, transporting and loading materials for shipment or
storage. Oversees the processing, packaging and storage of
supplies, materials, and equipment. Schedules work for special and
periodic inventories. Determines work procedures, prepares work
schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Coordinates warehousing operations and production needs.
- Maintains timely loading, unloading, and scheduling of product
or ingredients to meet plant and corporate objectives.
- Oversees shipping/receiving operations to provide efficient
handling of raw materials and customer orders.
- Establishes and maintains warehousing rotation and hold
- Periodically audits inventory for accuracy and obsolete
- Enforces the plant's safety program including good GMP's.
- Monitors warehousing area and employees to eliminate work
hazards and unsafe acts.
- Monitors equipment, submit work orders for repairs, and
recommend changes for safe operation.
- Trains individuals on safety procedures, specifically forklift
and hand jack operation, loading,
- and trailer operation.
- Trains, motivates, and monitors performance of warehousing
employees. Recognize good performance and take corrective action
- Drive initiatives to reduce cost through labor controls, damage
reduction, implementation of new methods and tools to improve
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required, four-year
college degree preferred
- Excellent PC skills, to include Windows, Word, Excel and
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving and
- Previous experience in a food-processing, manufacturing, or
warehouse environment is a plus
- A self-motivated individual that is able to multi-task and lead
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is
required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required
to sit; use hands to finger, handle, and feel; reach with hands and
arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; taste and
smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The employee will be
exposed to a noisy environment that varies from hot to cold in
temperature. The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
We care about your total well-being and will support you with
the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid
life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food
companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team
that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers
choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds
Eye, Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim,
Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's
BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and
inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers
qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race,
color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave
status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any
other characteristic or status protected by national, federal,
state or local law.
Keywords: Conagra Brands, Inc., Modesto , Warehouse Supervisor, Other , Oakdale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!