Field Technician - Equipment Services - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Posted on: July 12, 2021
Responsible for performing mechanical services on cold drink
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
- Maneuver equipment in order to perform all mechanical
services on cold drink equipment including preventative
- Keep all equipment in proper operating condition.
- Maintain positive customer relationships.
- Prepare equipment in accordance with company standards.
- Ensure vehicle has appropriate levels of parts inventory.
- Maintain clean and safe work area.
- Maintain on-vehicle parts inventory and order new supplies as
- Maintain and complete required paperwork, such as work tickets,
parts list etc.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience (i.e. working in
vending/fountain industry, general construction, electrician or
plumbing industry, auto mechanic, or other mechanical areas).
- Prior diagnostic troubleshooting.
- Basic computer skills, including mobile device
- Valid driver's license and clean MVR.
- Must pass post-offer background check and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Refrigeration/HVAC trade or vocational certification.
- Previous equipment repair and distribution.
- Beverage industry experience.
Physical Demands and Work
- Ability to bend, kneel, and climb
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
- Frequent bending and twisting in performance of job
- Ability to handle exposure to all temperature changes, high
noise levels, and safely working around moving equipment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the
nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery
schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of
Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and
punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual
in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement
due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, Modesto , Field Technician - Equipment Services - RCCB, Other , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!