Company: Tuolumne Me Wuk Indian Health Center Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2021
1. Executive Assistant will support the TMWIHC administrative
staff by maintaining files, schedules, facilitating travel related
arrangements, drafting correspondence, and ensuring confidentiality
and security of TMWIHC files and records.
2. Direct TMWIHC mail deliveries and faxes by logging in and
routing it to the
appropriate staff, prepare outgoing mail, packages, and faxes as
3. Cordially screen, route, and take messages as necessary for all
incoming calls directed to him/her by the Front Desk.
5. Serve as recording secretary and shall coordinate, record
minutes and prepare agendas/packets for various TMWIHC meetings as
instructed by the CAO.
6. Responsible for disseminating the minutes to the appropriate
7. Maintain the confidentiality of all TMWIHC business and records
at all times and sign an agreement of confidentiality.
8. Work on Special Projects as assigned by the CAO.
9. Be familiar with the aims and objectives of the Health Center
and express a genuine enthusiasm for its success.
10. Adherence to protocols will be in accordance with HIPAA
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED.
2. Minimum of four (4) years experience as an Administrative or
3. Must have the ability to communicate effectively orally and in
writing; and the ability to follow oral and written instructions.
Must possess sufficient written and verbal communication skills to
be able to interact with medical professionals, vendors, and
agencies in a professional manner, developing rapport and enhancing
4. Must have the ability to work in an independent and
self-directed manner and assume individual initiative.
5. Must be willing and have the ability to accept supervision and
to follow directions.
6. Experience with and the ability to operate Microsoft Office
software is required. Experience working with the RPMS computer
system is preferred. Must possess skill in using computers and
other office equipment; in composing correspondence; managing
filing systems; gathering and summarizing information; and in
planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing complicated and
continuing assignments. Must have the ability to correctly enter
narratives and medical information into RPMS and the electronic
health records system.
7. Must be able to type at least 65 wpm.
8. Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality and handle
sensitive matters with discretion and tact. Must have a general
knowledge of and the ability to maintain HIPAA privacy
9. Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes
10. Must maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
11. Must have a valid, current California Drivers License; a
personal automobile; and personal auto insurance with
$100,000/$300,000 bodily injury and $100,000 property damage, or a
combined $300,000 single limit. Must have a clean driving record.
Must be insurable and eligible for coverage under TMWIHC
Keywords: Tuolumne Me Wuk Indian Health Center Inc., Modesto , Executive Assistant, Other , Tuolumne, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!