Seasonal Performance & Quality Coordinator
Posted on: May 15, 2022
HM.CLAUSE is a Business Unit of Limagrain, an international
agricultural co-operative founded and managed by farmers. HM.CLAUSE
specializes in the breeding, production, and sale of vegetable
seeds. From the world market to the farmer's market, we collaborate
with our customers to deliver successful solutions for the
agricultural challenges of today and produce the highest quality
vegetable seeds for the future. Our global team of experts and
state-of-the-art research facilities enable us to work side-by-side
with growers to provide the most regionally relevant and reliable
vegetable seeds available.
POSITION SUMMARYThe Performance & Quality Coordinator is
responsible for performing internal audits and assisting in
external audits for Plant Operations. As well as leading
problem-solving activities and assisting in maintaining and
developing ELITE tools for Supply Chain Operations. The role will
support the utilization of document management system, customer
claims and continuous improvement modules.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND REPONSIBILITIESAs a PERFORMANCE
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the in-house ELITE
operational excellence program. This includes assisting Supply
Chain Operations in creating KPIs, supporting the development of
the Problem-Solving methodology, leading 5S and SIM compliance
through regular audits. In addition, this role will be supporting
the performance & quality manager in the implementation of ELITE
- Train operators on the ELITE methodologies locally.
- Ensure ELITE progress by making sure the site is maintaining
already deployed practices and deploying next practices.
As a QUALITY Coordinator:
- Support the Modesto Supply Chain Operations to maintain product
quality through manufacturing processes.
- Coordinate and lead all internal and external quality
complaints, support the plant departments in developing
problem-solving methodologies, and follow-up on corrective action
- Ensure Plant Operations follows external guidelines of ISTA,
NAL and NSHS.
- Assist with the tasks & activities related to the
cross-functional network of QA Relay officers by providing updated
trainings on the Aquarius system.
- Provide daily/weekly continuous improvement reports & Follow-up
with appropriate stakeholders.
- Participate in monthly quality meetings and contribute to help
establishing our next focus
- Assist in reviewing bi-weekly pest control report by
identifying important areas and possible solutions.
- Support and develop other projects as assigned per Performance
& Quality Manager
COMPETENCIESTo perform the job successfully, an individual should
demonstrate the following competencies:
- Technical Skills - Basic math skills (including percent
computations) and demonstrated ability to follow technical written
protocols. Attention to detail and ability to manage multitask
consistently and accurately is required. Good Manufacturing
Practices (GMP), basic computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel,
Word, Outlook), and written and verbal communication is a necessity
for this position.
- Interpersonal Skills - Demonstrated strong oral and written
communication skills. Ability to effectively present information
and respond to questions. Fluent in English.
- Teamwork - Team player with a positive attitude. Ability to
build professional relationship within team members from varying
backgrounds and experience.
- Judgment - Sound judgment. Takes responsibility for actions and
decisions made. Must possess the ability to make decisions in a
timely and accurate manner.
- Professionalism - Highly self-motivated individual, possessing
strong organizational skills. Results oriented. Deadline focused
and motivated. Possess a high amount of integrity.
- Adaptability - Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or
unexpected events. Comfortable with fast-paced, challenging
environment. Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Exhibit good attendance practices. Be
timely and effective while on the job.
- Dependability - Able to perform and maintain the functions of
the job in a reliable and consistent manner.
- Continuous improvement - Able to Integrate a culture of
continuous improvement in all areas of our business. Pursue
excellence and growth in all we do individually and as a member of
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in food safety or quality preferred or
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years related experience
- Fluent in English, Spanish or French a plus
- Experience with continuous improvement programs and/or LEAN
PHYSICAL DEMANDSWhile performing the duties of this Job, the
employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle,
or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to
stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is
occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: HM.CLAUSE, Modesto , Seasonal Performance & Quality Coordinator, Other , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!