Company: Skyline Place Senior Living
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Now Hiring ServersSign-on bonus $500!Under the direction of the
Dining Room Manager or Director, Food Service, this position is
responsible for the quality of service delivery during meal
service, compliance with special diets offered by the community,
and for communicating with the management company on all
- Support the development of a positive customer service culture
in the dining room under the direction of the Dining Room Manager
or Director, Food Service.
- Take beverage and food orders, deliver food and beverage
orders, clear, clean, sanitize, and reset tables.
- Make every expected effort to maintain customer satisfaction.
Resolve dining challenges with a customer before the conclusion of
the meal service.
- Maintain a clean dining room.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming
obstacles, take actions that assist others beyond job
responsibilities and have a positive impact on co-workers,
residents, and visitors.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.Requirements:
- Candidates are required to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated prior
to being hired.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Previous experience
in food service or other customer service-related fields
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, personnel
skills, and community relations skills are essential.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug
test.Apply with your resume TODAY to schedule your interview for
this exciting opportunity!**Please DO NOT include the date of your
graduation, if applicable on your resume or application. Thank
Keywords: Skyline Place Senior Living, Modesto , Server, Other , Sonora, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!