Entry Level Construction Specialist
Company: Legion Solutions
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Legion LLC, DBA Legion Solutions is a full-service corrosion
company providing corrosion control, pipeline integrity management
and cathodic protection design, materials, installation, testing,
training, inspection, and project management. We are a certified
Small Minority owned and operated business with decades of
experience in the oil, gas, water, wastewater, and utility
industries. Our specialty is providing comprehensive support to the
industries in the fields of corrosion, integrity management,
Right-of-Way support, locate and mark, and staff augmentation.
Legion Solutions is seeking a labor / entry-level construction
specialist to be based out of our San Ramon, CA office to
complement our Corrosion Engineering and Integrity Management Team.
If you are looking to build a career in an essential job mandated
by Federal regulation, this will be a great opportunity for you!
Working experience in cathodic protection, coating inspection,
pipeline inspection, mechanic, etc. is a plus but not required
compensation will be considered based on experience. We are a small
company that is rapidly growing, which means there is opportunity
for growth if you possess the work ethic, proper attitude, and
willingness to learn. Minimum Qualifications
- High-school diploma.
- Must be able to qualify and maintain Operator Qualification
(OQ) standards (Training provided by Legion).
- Must be able to prioritize tasks efficiently and effectively
under time constraints.
- Willingness to make a commitment to development of technical
and leadership skills
- Exhibit great attention to details.Working Environment /
- Travel up to 50% of the time.
- Ability to drive off-road or a willingness to learn.
- Some work will be in the field and remote wilderness
- You may be frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, reach,
climb and bend.
- This position requires the ability to occasionally lift up to
- Must be able to pass a "Fit for Duty" physical and drug
screening. Licenses/CertificatesValid Driver s license (required)
This is a DOT regulated position and successful applicants must be
eligible to work in the US and be able to pass a pre-employment
background and drug screening. Legion Solutions is an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
Keywords: Legion Solutions, Modesto , Entry Level Construction Specialist, Other , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!