Company: Kevin's Natural Foods
Posted on: August 4, 2022
-Job Title: Content MarketerDepartment: MarketingFLSA Code:
ExemptReports to: VP Marketing
Job Summary:Cal Chef Foods, LLC, doing business as Kevin's Natural
Foods, is looking for a business savvy, marketing maverick that is
passionate about building online community to join our team as a
Kevin's Natural Foods is a healthy meal-solution company with a
bold goal. We are on a mission improve the health of all Americans
by empowering even the busiest people to eat clean without
sacrificing flavor. We have been recognized as the fastest growing
brand in our space and we are not stopping there!
Do you love storytelling? Can you deliver great content that
inspires users? Is organization one of your superpowers? Do you
work well with different teams? Do you have a passion for health &
wellness? If you answered yes to these questions, then this equity
opportunity is for you and we would love to chat!
- Driving traffic and brand loyal engagement that translates to
sales and brand building
- Work with VP Marketing to develop overall marketing editorial
calendar, staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and
customer opportunities in order to build a more effective plan
- Manage SEO agency, driving traffic to site, while keeping all
content on-brand and engaging
- Create and manage organic social media strategy, content and
posting for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tiktok and Linkedin
- Work with PPC agency to create relevant ad copy and visuals for
targeted audience campaigns
- Develop strategy for Email and SMS flows and newsletters
- Write copy and work with designer on email and SMS
- Develop and organize all website content and present to site
dev team according to set parameters
- Manage and direct photo and video shoots including shot lists,
scripts, props, product and styling
- Work directly with in-house design team to develop all visual
- Measure and analyze results of all activities and report back
to senior leadership to inform future marketing campaigns
- Other duties as assigned and/or necessary
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field.
- 2+ years' experience in a content creating role.
- Experience with online community building.
- Skilled copywriter.
- Eye for visual design and branding.
- Experience managing creative resources including designers,
writers, and other agency personnel
- Data-driven and highly analytical with experience using
- Ability to manage multiple projects and juggle priorities with
consistent performance in deadline-oriented environment due to
tight time restraints and volume of work
- Must be able to respond quickly in an environment of changing
Healthy, Diverse Teams Breed Innovation:Kevin's Natural Foods is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. -We deeply believe that
diverse backgrounds and experiences make better teams, and we seek
to attract talent from all walks of life. -The team at Kevin's is
smart, humble, and passionate and we value a work environment that
fosters personal development and opportunities to move within our
small, but quickly growing organization.
More About Kevin's Natural Foods:Kevin's Natural Foods is a line of
healthy entr--es, sides, sauces and seasoning blends, on a mission
to make clean eating delicious and accessible. Kevin's guilt-free,
sous-vide entr--es and sides, and signature certified paleo, keto,
and gluten-free sauces allow health-conscious home cooks to whip up
delicious meals in five minutes or less.
With restaurant-quality ingredients and recipes, Kevin's products
are readily available on the shelves at leading grocery retailers
nationwide including Costco, Whole Foods, Albertsons, HEB and
Publix. All Kevin's products contain no refined sugar, artificial
ingredients, grains, or soy, and are made with antibiotic- and
hormone-free meat. A true market disruptor, Kevin's Natural Foods
is the first clean refrigerated entr--e brand. For more
information, please visit -www.kevinsnaturalfoods.com.
Keywords: Kevin's Natural Foods, Modesto , Content Marketer, Other , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!