Associate Systems Engineer
Posted on: September 20, 2022
At RH we believe deeply that the "right" people are our greatest
asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to
energize others. People who are smart, creative, and have a point
of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those
who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven,
determined, and won't take "no" for an answer. We value team
players, people who are more concerned with what's right, rather
than who's right.
ASSOCIATE SYSTEMS ENGINEER
The Associate Systems Engineer provides on-site technical support
for incidents and requests reported to them. Responsibilities
include initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of
first-level cases; commonly regarding the use of application
software products and/or infrastructure components. The Associate
Systems Engineer is responsible for collecting and analyzing
information received through a customer conversation, support
tools, and additional service resources if needed. Problems beyond
the scope of their ability or responsibility are resolved by
engaging other IT service resources.
- Analyzes and resolves incidents/requests regarding the use of
application software or hardware.
- Logs and tracks incidents/requests from identification through
resolution in incident management software.
- Communicate with other service resources involved in resolution
to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are fulfilled, and
customer communication is complete.
- Engages other service desk resources or appropriate service
resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their
ability or responsibility.
- Documents resolutions and internal procedures & updates
self-help and staff knowledge bases.
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds
strong relationships through engaged listening and understanding,
problem-solving, ensuring timely resolution or escalation,
communicating promptly on progress, and maintaining a consummately
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all
aspects of employee information.
- Competency in Windows OS, Mac OS, Gmail, MS Office Suite,
AS400, Warehouse Management software
- Experience supporting Warehouse / Distribution Center hardware
with Laptops, Desktops, Thin Clients
- Familiarity with Symbol / Zebra RF Guns, Zebra Wireless
Printers, Zebra Thermal Printers
- Understanding Network terminology as well as how devices on a
- Basic User & Security Group administration through Active
- Willingness to learn continuously evolving company &
industry-specific applications, technology, and terminology.
- Demonstrated ability & desire to provide first-rate customer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, team
- Excellent organizational & time management skills with strong
attention to detail.
- Proven analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Three years of working experience in a related field.
RH is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion,
national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual
orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected
by federal or state law or local ordinance.
Keywords: RH, Modesto , Associate Systems Engineer, Other , Patterson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!