Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Fun Description
0500: Bar Back
POSITION SNAPSHOT: Assists Bartenders by keeping bar areas clean,
stocked and providing necessary support to ensure prompt and
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
- Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best
combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for
celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all
problems or unusual matters of significance. Takes prompt
corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses
- Creates a warm, fun atmosphere for Guests and Team
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing
intoxication and dealing with intoxicated Guests. Assesses Guest
demeanor and identifies when behavior should be called to the
attention of a Manager.
- Follows portion guidelines to ensure cost control, while
maximizing the Guest experience.
- Ensures ongoing Guest satisfaction by checking back after
delivery of food, maintaining nonalcoholic drink levels, removing
clutter, pre-bussing as necessary and responding to Guest needs in
a timely manner.
- Works quickly and efficiently adhering to "Full hands in, Full
hands out" philosophy.
- Delivers food to tables and ensures the Guests have everything
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and
- Responsible for stocking bars with all garnishes, glassware,
straws and napkins.
- Maintains all bottle and keg beer pars during and after shift.
Maintains requisition sheets.
- Ensures bar areas remain clean.
- Empties trash and spot sweeps whenever floor needs it, or when
a Manager requests.
- Restocks and prepares supplies for shift change and or
- Performs opening/closing responsibilities, including party
- Assists in cleanliness and organization of all bar storage
- Assists in party setup of bars.
- Assists in bar inventories as requested by management.
- Participates in all incentives and contests, driving sales and
promoting the brand.
- Assists other Team Members as needed or when business needs
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other
company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and
harmonious working climate and help keep high morale, productivity
STUFF OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE US WRITE:
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by a Team member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this position,
the Team member will regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in environments with both hot and cold temperatures such
as freezers and around cooking equipment.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.
- Reach, bend, stoop, mop, sweep and wipe frequently.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this
job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so
classified in this position.
Keywords: DandB, Modesto , Bar Back, Other , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!