Pilot (IFR) Rotor Wing - Located in Modesto, CA
Company: REACH Medical Holdings
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Located in Modesto, CAJob Description: Pilot (IFR) Rotor Wing -
- Pilots get more with GMR Companies in 2022!
- Very Competitive Base Wages as of July 2022
- Competitive Geo-Modifiers %
- 15K Sign-On Bonus after training!
- 40K Retention Bonus after 36 Months
- Off-Duty Housing at this location We're hiring a Pilot to
provide medical air transportation services to our customers. This
pilot will be qualified in our EC-135 (H135) Helicopter . Scheduled
shifts run seven days on/ seven days off, 12- hour shifts and
service day or night trips. Safety is a key pillar of our services,
therefore all of our pilots work on a quality, professional team
that are committed to high safety standards for the crew and our
- Pilot will work with a team of medical experts to safely
transport customers to and from locations and facilities.
- Ensure aircraft readiness for flight dispatches as described in
the appropriate manuals, including all FAR and company
requirements, and aircraft cleanliness duties.
- Maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation and
record keeping for shifts, load manifests, etc.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with both air and
ground dispatch, flight crews, facilities and partners.
- Provide shift change info to transitioning pilot and team, and
follows protocols for recording company change board details.
- Pilots are accountable to maintain required certifications and
ongoing ground and air training. Other Responsibilities:
- Committed to being on-time, reliable, professional and meet our
elevated standards in safety and service. Minimum Required
- Current Rotorcraft FAA Commercial Certificate
- Helicopter instrument rating
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- 2,000 flight hours
- 1,500 helicopter hours
- 1,000 helicopter PIC hours
- 1,000 turbine hours
- Min. 200 hours of cumulative night flight (aided and/or
- Min. 100 hours instrument time for IFR positions
- EC-135 (H135) Why Choose REACH? As a quality air medical
transport service, REACH Air Medical Services is one of Global
Medical Response 's (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams
deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas
of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on
how our employees provide care to the world at
www.AtaMomentsNotice.com . Learn how our values are at the core of
our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our
comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers
.EEO Statement: Global Medical Response and its family of companies
are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting
veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals
with a disability.
Keywords: REACH Medical Holdings, Modesto , Pilot (IFR) Rotor Wing - Located in Modesto, CA, Other , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!