Company: Belkorp Ag, LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Why This Opportunity?*
Join a team with longevity and a track record of internal
promotions that feels like family, where you can level up your
professional knowledge, educational opportunities, and a career
path to grow.
_Sound like you? Read on!_
*Benefits, just to name a few: *
* Unlimited Paid Time Off each year
* Life Insurance paid by the company
* Accident insurance paid by the company
* Zero Cost Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits package
* Employer discount from various vendors available to current
* Future education and growth opportunities
*Our Shop Supervisor is responsible for the following: *
* Directly supervises and trains shop technicians and other
employees as necessary.
* Monitors individual and overall Service department performance
relative to labor sales and expense control, across the
organization in line with the organization's objectives.
* Facilitates the organization's Customer Satisfaction Program to
enhance and maintain customer relationships and training relative
to service support.
* Participate in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the
development of skills and knowledge .
* Gives monthly safety training to team.
* Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and
* Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work
* Account for all time in Service Delivery and for all material
used in performing assigned duties.
* Maintains current product knowledge of all equipment, parts, and
services available to customer accounts.
* Other duties as assigned.
*Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge: *
* Ability to lead and motivate others with strong interpersonal
* 2+ years of experience in leadership in a similar
* Ability to use Service Advisor, Microsoft Office applications,
Teams, Modern and other basic computer functions.
* Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic
* Familiar with John Deere and competitive products.
What Employees Say About Us: *
Belkorp Ag was voted "*Best Places to Work in the Central Valley*"
because our employees took in-depth surveys about our benefits,
policies, employee engagement and satisfaction. Belkorp Ag also
received an award from SATISFYD for *Top Dealer for Exceptional
Employee Engagement* in 2020 and 2022 based off our consistent
employee-focused efforts throughout the year.
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: Belkorp Ag, LLC, Modesto , Service Supervisor, Other , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!