Medication Aide- Part-time
Company: Skyline Place Senior Living
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Now Hiring Part-time Medication Aide/Tech/QMAP!Sign-on Bonus of
$1000.00 (Paid over 120 days)About this position:
- Pay is $18.00 Hourly
- There is a shift differential offered
- Weekends Required
- Shifts offered
- NOCThis position is responsible for carrying out the ADL
services to residents in accordance with their service plan in a
given community. All duties are performed under the direction of
the Director of Health and Wellness while maintaining compliance
with all regulatory standards.Check out our perks!
- Control Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick up shifts &
request time off anytime, anywhere from the OnShift mobile
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for
clocking in & out on time, answering surveys, and for other
contributions to the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide
feedback about your day - all from your mobile phone.Benefits:
- A company that is growing An awesome
team that is passionate about seniorsMedical, Dental, and Vision
InsurancePaid Time OffPaid Holidays401K/Roth planCompany-paid life
insurancePerks and Discounts Program
- Parental leave
- Educational/Personal Development Reimbursement
- Follow the services outlined in each resident's service plan in
a friendly and supportive manner. This includes passing resident
medications in accordance with physician orders and as stated on
the Medication Administration Record for all residents.
- Document observed change in condition in accordance with local
rules and regulations and policies.
- Communicate with other Medication Aides about resident needs
for consistent quality.
- Participate in meal service including serving, clearing, and
cleaning the dining room.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming
obstacles, take actions that assist others beyond job
responsibilities and positively impact co-workers, residents, and
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or
- COVID-19 vaccination
- Compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certifications as required by the state.
- One year of experience in a caregiving role or similar
- Supervisory experience of six months or more in a
health-related field (manages staff under their supervision during
- Able to read physician orders and match them to Medication
Administration Records for residents.
- Must possess an understanding of medical terminology adequate
to pass medications and communicate with medical
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must meet all health requirements, including Health screening
and TB clearance
- Must pass state-required fingerprinting and criminal background
- First Aid certification
- An understanding of human resource rulesApply with your resume
TODAY to schedule your interview for this exciting
opportunity!**Please DO NOT include the date of your graduation, if
applicable on your resume or application. Thank you!**
Keywords: Skyline Place Senior Living, Modesto , Medication Aide- Part-time, Other , Sonora, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!