MRI Technologist Trainee
Company: Alliance Healthcare Services
Posted on: July 13, 2019
Alliance HealthCare Services is a nationwide organization
headquartered in Irvine, California. With the help of our 2,500
Team Members, our company provides exceptional care through our
three divisions: Radiology, Oncology, and Pain Management. Together
we are "One Alliance" committed to serving our patients and
customers as "An Incredible Team Making an Incredible
What You'll Do at Alliance:
- Conduct pre-screening of all personnel before entering the
magnet room to ensure everyone's safety.
- Scan and document patients under the direction of a registered
MRI Technologist to meet all customer requirements.
- Complete all documentation and paperwork for each patient to
ensure all customer, Alliance policy and Joint Commission
requirements are met.
What You'll Bring to Alliance:
- High School diploma or equivalent exp.
- Certified ARRT (R) required, ARRT (MR) or ARMRIT
- State issued Radiologic Technologist License (if applicable and
required by state)
- CPR Certification
- State license
- Local travel may be required
What Alliance Will Provide to You:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k with Company match
- Paid Time Off: vacation, sick, holidays & float days
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal
opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity &
expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
MRI, MRI Technologist, MRI Tech, ARRT, radiology, magnetic
resonance imaging, magnetic resonance, diagnostic imaging,
diagnostic, imaging, diagnostic scan, diagnostic scanning, MRI
scanner, MRI scan, technologist, health care, healthcare
Keywords: Alliance Healthcare Services, Modesto , MRI Technologist Trainee, Other , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!