Order Builder "Loader" - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Position Summary:Responsible for pulling orders based on pick
ticket to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery
trucks.Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
- Build orders according to assigned load tickets using
industrial power equipment.
- Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring
date code accuracy and proper rotation.
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements.
- Stage completed pallets in designated area.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.Required Skills and
- Minimum of 18 Years of age.
- 6 months of related experience (i.e. working in a distribution
warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock,
construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or
physical therapy environment, or other positions which require
continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature).
- Willing and able to work any day or shift as we are a 24/7
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50lbs.
- A post offer assessment will also be given to determine if
applicant meets the ergonomic requirements for the position with or
without reasonable accommodation.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
test.Preferred Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift
- Certified Forklift LicensePhysical Demands and Work
Environment:Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as
delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of
Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and
punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in
this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due
to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
made.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies
will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the
basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures,
including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions,
terminations and self-development opportunities, will be
administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability,
or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the
Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, Modesto , Order Builder "Loader" - RCCB, Professions , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!