Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime truck driver - sporting goods
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Get home weekly as a Dedicated nighttime truck driver hauling 100%
no-touch loads for a leading sporting goods retailer. Drivers are
required to drive at night - deliveries to be made between 9:00 pm
and 7:00 am. French Camp Dedicated nighttime truck driver job
- $56,667 to $62,632* average annual earnings, with weekly
- $63,300* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home weekly.
- 1,500 average miles per week in California.
- 100% no-touch sporting goods loads to and from retail
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location French
Camp Dedicated nighttime truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of French Camp, CA.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night. Still
need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or
call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through
it.Additional Dedicated nighttime truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- Many more - see full driver benefit package. More reasons to
choose Schneider Dedicated in French Camp
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's
freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the
customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and
- Paid orientation - Whether you are an experienced or
inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that
covers all aspects of the job you'll be doing.
- Position based out of Schneider's Phoenix Facility and customer
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving. Want even more
information? The best option is to apply, and we can customize our
advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at
your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the
top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 5000
Keywords: Schneider, Modesto , Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime truck driver - sporting goods, Professions , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!