Production Specialist - New Pay Structures GMODE - 'New Pay Structures Starting at $17.12 Per Hour!'
Company: Graham Packaging
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Company Statement Graham Packaging is a leading manufacturer of
sustainable packaging. From the kitchen to the laundry room, Graham
Packaging is part of your everyday life. They're the kind of people
you want as your friends and neighbors as well as your partners and
suppliers. By building strong relationships and creating value for
our customers, our employees embody the innovative spirit that's
inherent to Graham. We truly are people building a better tomorrow.
Overview Graham Packaging Company is looking for a Production
Specialist based in Modesto, California. -B Shift:Sunday:
OffMonday:OffTuesday & Wednesday:3:00PM-11:30PMThursday & Friday:
-3:00PM-11:30PMSaturday: 3:00PM-11:30PMC Shift :Sunday:
7AM-7:30PMMonday: 3PM-11:30PMTuesday &
Wednesday:11PM-7:30AMThursday&Friday: Off -Saturday:
7AM-3:30PMD Shift: -Sunday: 7PM-7:30AMMonday: 11PM-7:30AMTuesday &
Wednesday: Off -Thursday: 11PM-7:30AMFriday: 11PM-7:30 AMSaturday:
11PM-7:30AMProduction Specialists are responsible for general
housekeeping of the production area, packing, case making,
inspecting, other general factory tasks in accordance with
established procedures, specifications and other guidelines. The
primary duties of a Production Specialist include:
- Understands, follows and enforces all established safety,
health, quality GMP and Company policies, procedures and recognized
- Understands, follows and enforces all established policies,
procedures and recognized practices.
- Participate in continuous quality improvement projects and
other related activities as assigned.
- Visually inspect finished product for defects and ensure that
cases are properly sealed.
- Pack bottles in accordance to the customer specification.
- Clear trimmer jams and restart, shut off/on trimmer in a safe
- Notify supervisor or lead of potential problems with finished
product and/or machinery.
- De-label and grind bottles as necessary, checking for
contamination before grinding.
- Strapping, tying, stacking, and orienting cases and units
properly in correct unit load pattern to satisfy customer
- Use case making equipment in a safe manner.
- Maintain hot/cold glue tanks by keeping full.
- Perform fiber tear checks to ensure proper glue application and
- Notify the appropriate coworker, forklift driver, or assignee
when supplies at the machine need to be replenished.
- Communicate with incoming shift or line replacement on any
problems with quality, machine, and packing configurations.
- Assist with rework and heldware to ensure effective
- Restart, start, stop, and clears all downstream equipment as
- Assist in the training of permanent and temporary workforce in
stacking, packing quality, and case machines.
- Keep work area and other facilities clean, orderly and
- Complete written documentation as required.
- May perform basic stretch wrapper functions.
- Limited travel may be required Qualifications Previous
manufacturing experience a plus.Production Specialists are required
to interact with managers, employees, vendors, and customers.
Therefore, the following skills and proficiencies are also
essential requirements of the position:
- Ability to maintain regular, predictable, and punctual
- Computer usage and typing skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including the
ability to effectively communicate with internal and external
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while
maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to
completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed
routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Communicates effectively: conveys facts and information clearly
both verbally and orally.
- Collaborates well with others: proactively contributes to group
objectives; volunteers to help others. EEO Disclaimer Graham
Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation,
religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental
disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status,
veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Graham Packaging, Modesto , Production Specialist - New Pay Structures GMODE - 'New Pay Structures Starting at $17.12 Per Hour!', Professions , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!