Posted on: January 16, 2022
Dispatchers needed inModesto, CA.
Transdev is actively seeking a transportation dispatcher for
theirparatransit and fixed route service. We are looking for
qualified dispatchers who can provide excellent customer service to
both our passengers and our drivers.
Join Transdev and become a part of the largest private-sector
operator of transportation in North America one that cares about
its employees, passengers and the communities they serve.
Why Work with Us?
* Competitive wages & comprehensive benefits
* Career advancement opportunities
* Responds, records and resolves customer feedback via multiple
* Communicates and coordinates with internal departments to help
meet customer needs
* Performs weekly audits that meet Transdev's policies and
Other duties as required
* Must be at least 21 years old with a high school diploma, GED or
* Minimum 1 year of dispatch operations experience within the
* Excellent communication skills with ability to adapt to changing
situations, and listen to feedback
* A customer service oriented mentality with attention to
* Must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as
* Majority of work is accomplished indoors and in air conditioned
or well ventilated facilities
* Majority of work is accomplished in an office or in a cubicle
space equipped with a telephone and computer.
* The employee is generally subjected to long periods spent
sitting, typing, or looking at a computer screen.
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Based near Chicago, Transdev is the largest private-sector operator
of multiple modes of transit in North America, including bus, rail,
streetcar, paratransit, and shuttle services. Transdev is committed
to being the trusted partner of cities and transit authorities
through quality execution and innovations in mobility. Its parent
company, Transdev Group, is a leading global operator and
integrator of mobility operating in 17 countries and provides
passengers every day the freedom to connect to what they care about
in their cities.www.transdevna.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
protected status, or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law.
_EEO is the Law Poster:
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work
in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to
pass a drug screen and background check.
Job Locations USA-CA-Modesto
Posted Date 2 days ago (1/3/2022 10:04 AM)
Requisition ID 2022-20772
Internal Reference 388
Company/Division Transdev Services
Keywords: Transdevna, Modesto , Dispatcher, Professions , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!