Shipping Clerk I (Parts)
Company: Flory Industries
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionAre you tired of commuting to the
Bay Area, tired of rotating shifts and not knowing when your days
off will be? Flory offers you a work home here in Stanislaus
County, working 8 to 9.5 hours scheduled days on either Day shift
or Swing shift.Flory Industries is considered the leader in the
field of nut-harvesting equipment, with sales worldwide for
harvesting almonds, cashews, chestnuts, figs, hazelnuts, macadamia,
pecans, tung nut and walnuts.
The manufacturing facilities and offices are located on the
original property purchased in 1909 at 4737 Toomes Road in Salida,
California. We have been repairing and building farm machinery
since 1936, and now concentrate on building nut-harvesting
equipment, flail mowers, vineyard equipment, as well as custom
contract metal fabrication.Do You Have
- The ability to work and visualize abstract concepts and
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Quick Learner
- Basic understanding of Ag. Manufacturing
- Basic understanding of Warehouse OperationsYou will be
- Accurately pull and package customer orders.
- Prioritize orders according to demands.
- Pull the correct part from the correct location.
- Double check all orders when pulling and packing, making sure
all parts are labeled correctly.
- Organize stock/merchandise when pulling stock from the
warehouse or showroom.
- Repackage, relabel, and return stock to the correct location
when pulling parts.
- Ensure all orders receive the proper labeling and
postal/shipping charges and are packaged well to arrive safely and
- Return parts back to correct bin/shelf in re-saleable condition
with correct labeling.
- Provide quality customer service when interacting with
customers, vendors, and other employees.
- Works with coworkers to see that all orders are handled
promptly and shipped correctly.
- Restock shipping supplies.
- Inventory replenishment as directed.
- Keep all work areas clean, safe, and maintained.
- Always think Safety and follow all company policies.
- Report and act upon any break downs or safety incidents.
- Notify team leader of any problems or discretions.You will be a
- Working with a great team who foster a supportive "win-win" and
fun team environment
- Considers FLORY'S mission/values statements in making decisions
and taking actions.To succeed in this role, you should have the
following skills and experience
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Must be able to complete and pass forklift written and driving
test within the first 90 days of employment.PREFERRED
- 1+ years warehousing experience as a Warehouse Operator.
- Some understanding of general manufacturing operations.In
return, we offer you:Clearly defined pathways to advancement, to
help you build a career that you feel great about. We are
continuously recruiting agricultural industry & manufacturing
professionals who are interested in becoming part of the Flory
Industries team. Flory Industries offers a variety of benefits to
ensure our employees and their families are well taken care of.
- Low-Cost Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off that you start accruing from day one
- Paid Holidays
- Quarterly Bonuses
- 401K/ Profit Sharing
- NAPA and Flory store employee discountsWhy should you join
Flory's?Working at a NAPA store owned by Flory is more than a job.
It's a chance to join a family run business that strives to promote
Faith, Family, and Integrity. Flory Industries require all
candidates to pass a pre-employment physical and drug test before
starting employment.Flory Industries require all candidates to pass
a pre-employment physical and drug test before starting
employment.Powered by JazzHRmNgFsZc8lx
Keywords: Flory Industries, Modesto , Shipping Clerk I (Parts), Professions , Salida, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!