Rock Plant Foreman
Company: BASIC RESOURCES INC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Application Instructions: Please complete application and submit
Position Description: "OUR PEOPLEAREOUR STRATEGY"We are growing and
in need of a Rock Plant Working Foreman for our 711 Materials, Inc.
Facilities.Come join a team with a great company culture that
offers competitive wages and benefits We offerPaid Time Off,
Medical, Dental, Vision Care Insurance. We offer a 401k program. A
Pension Program, Life Insurance, AD&D and opportunities for
growth and development.
Position Requirements: Essential Functions
- Direct and supervise crushing plant operators and operations.
- Responsible for new personnel, training of job skills, and
- Perform periodic performance reviews of all personnel.
- Assume responsibility for submitting daily work time-cards and
other related personnel information.
- Schedule regular safety meetings covering topics ensuring the
safe operation of equipment and the safety of plant personnel.
- Responsible for assisting in the development of budgets for the
- Scheduling crew and equipment for projects, assuring all
personnel and equipment are prepared and sufficient in number to
meet project deadlines.
- Responsible for ordering parts to keep equipment and plant
running efficiently and effectively.
- Develop and recommend various training programs, including
seminars, when justified.
- Correlate meetings with appropriate internal and external
personnel to promote better relationships for the Company.
- Special projects as assigned.Qualifications
- Previous experience working in a rock plant or similar or
experience. Supervisory experience preferred
- Minimum five years in an aggregate or mining materials or a
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and
- Proven leadership qualities
- Must possess the ability to prioritize and handle multiple
projects utilizing organizational skills and communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility regarding timely and accurate
completion of work, and a strong commitment to corporate goals
- Must be capable of functioning in fast paced demanding working
environment.Wage Compensation:$75,000-$105,000/ Annual Salary
Equal Opportunity Employer: AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:Applicants
must be currently authorized to work in the United States.We are
proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer,
and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Keywords: BASIC RESOURCES INC, Modesto , Rock Plant Foreman, Professions , Waterford, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!