Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal truck driver
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $84,000Average pay: $1,270-$1,550 weeklyHome
time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID: 230484Overview
- Haul containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 98% no-touch freight that is mostly drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards within northern California and
Nevada. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly, mileage and load pay, plus hourly pay while on duty,
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn 3% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsements required after hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- Live within 40 miles of Stockton, CA. Need one or more of your
endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at (855) 548-2691,
and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Intermodal driving
- Specific training - Attend paid intermodal orientation at a
- Leading technology - Use tablets and mobile apps to get the job
done quicker and easier.
- More home time - Stay closer to home with a robust regional and
local freight base. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history
has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is
vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity
that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin,
sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Modesto , Class A CDL - Regional Intermodal truck driver, Professions , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...