Business Systems Analyst
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: May 19, 2019
SUMMARY --Participates in the formulation and definition of systems
scope and objectives. Provides support on documentation, project
management and a variety of initiatives.-- Conducts business
process analyses to align information technology solutions with
business initiatives.---- -- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Acquires general understanding of business areas. Supports
studies pertaining to the development of new systems and
applications to meet current and projected business
- Documents clear descriptions of user needs, program functions,
and steps required to develop or modify systems. Analyzes user
requirements, procedures, and problems and provides options for
- Creates Wireframes/Mock Ups and process flow diagrams.--
- Performs support testing including data validation and
functional testing in tandem with the business.
- Maintains knowledge of basic data use and performs data
- Supports in preparing proposals and recommendations for
management and/or users.
- Supports development of training material and Run transition
- Participates in the preparation of project-phase plans and
- Develops and reports against work plans with management
- Participates in department and interdepartmental project teams
and may assist to work cross-functionally to improve processes
within the organization.
- Acts as a liaison with users and developers.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable
quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations.-- If
accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their
understanding and compliance.
- This job description reflects management's assignment of
essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks
that may be assigned. -- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS--
- High School diploma or State-issued equivalency
- Bachelor---s degree or 4 years business systems analysis
experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility to
include document preparation.
- Skilled in the use of MS Word and MS Excel at an intermediate
level. -- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor---s degree in Computer Science, MIS or Business
Administration plus 1 year business systems analysis experience to
include document preparation.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft products including PowerPoint
and Visio at an intermediate level.
- Working knowledge of SQL to pull and organize data.
- Basic object orientated programming knowledge and experience
with languages such as Java, C#, and Python.----
- Experience writing reports, business correspondence, and
- Experience effectively communicating and presenting information
to all levels across the organization.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and
waterfall and/or Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Knowledge of and experience with IT project management best
practices and technologies.
- Experience solving practical problems and dealing with a
variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited
standardization exists.-- Experience interpreting a variety of
instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule
form.-- -- If you are interested, please email your resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org --Why Kelly--? With Kelly, you???ll have direct
connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies
around the globe???offering you the chance to work on some of
today???s most intriguing, innovative and high- visibility
projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our
connections and opportunities will help you take your career
exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100???
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each
year to access the best talent: people like you. Last year we found
8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your
career today. About Kelly Services-- As a workforce advocate for
over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000
people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands
more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and
partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com
and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Kelly
Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities,
Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
Opportunity is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Modesto , Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!