Customer Service Rep. (CSR) - Modesto AMPM
Company: STRAUCH & COMPANY
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Modesto AMPM - Modesto, CA
Upbeat friendly voice, smile, move fast, and SELL SELL SELL! Build
Customer Loyalty. Provide the best customer service possible to
ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction. You are expected to
sell gasoline, car washes, tobacco products, beer, hot food,
bakery, candy and various related products to retail customers.
Maintains facility, prepares and merchandises products to ensure a
high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Greet customer with a smile, eye contact, and hello.
- Build customer loyalty
- Up sell and meet customers needs
- End customer transaction with a "thank you, come again"
- Responds to emergency situations and performs all required
duties as indicated in the Hazard Communications Kit and
- Injury/Illness Prevention Manual.
- Clean facility and equipment during shifts, including
restrooms, pump islands, pies, car wash areas, driveways,
fountains, ovens, warmers, counters, containers, utensils, etc.
using the Process Cards.
- Collect payment from customers for their purchases either in
the form of cash or debit transaction and encourages other
purchases through up selling.
- Interacts positively with the public and resolves basic
customer service issues within prescribed limits, using tact and
- Communicate effectively and positively both face to face and
using the phone. Understand written and oral instructions.
- Prepares fast food for sale. As required, cooks and arranges
hot foods to attractive presentation, minimizing waste and
carefully following instructions and recipes.
- Must adhere to company standards regarding sanitation,
refrigeration and cooking;
- Responsible for all cash, merchandising and equipment at the
facility during assigned shift.
- As necessary, instructs customers how to use self-serve
- Prepares required reports to account for all funds and products
sold at the facility during assigned shift.
- Takes-inventory of items, counts money and balances reports in
accordance with Company policy.
- Operates and maintains facility equipment in a safe manner,
i.e. air machines, vacuums, car wash and convenience store
- Stock all shelves, including walk-ins, with merchandise.
- Maintain time record each week to accurately indicate the hours
- Maintains assigned "PRIDE" areas.
CSR acts as primary contact with the customer. This business is a
7-day, 24-hour operation. Within the first few weeks on the job,
must be able to learn a wide range of responsibilities including
safety, security, cash handling, customer service, receiving and
stocking, ABC compliance, and preparation of a frequently changing
menu of fast food (hot prepared foods, hot and cold beverages,
Must be able to work various shifts, weekends, extended hours, and
to change work schedules on short notice. On-site supervision is
generally present during the day shift. Employees will usually work
alone during p.m. and early a.m. hours. Subject to temperature
changes from walk-in cooler to normal store environment. Will work
in proximity to oven and food warmer. Emphasis on cleaning and
sanitation involves use of hot water, detergents, bleach, etc.
- Must have the ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Must be able to stand in a confined space for hours at a
- Must be able to work outside during all seasons (summer heat,
winter cold and rain)
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment while
maintaining a high energy level.
Keywords: STRAUCH & COMPANY, Modesto , Customer Service Rep. (CSR) - Modesto AMPM, Sales , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!