Seasonal Retail Sales Associate
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Starting pay $15.00/hr At Kohl's our strategy is to become the
most trusted retailer of choice for the active and casual
lifestyle. Be part of a team culture that values diversity and
inclusion, works hard to help each other succeed, and celebrates
each other's wins to deliver a best-in-class experience for our
customers. About the Role In this role, you will engage and connect
with our customers by providing excellent customer service through
our hospitality mentality approach. You will offer information to
the customer on current merchandise assortment, store promotions
and events, and execute operational processes effectively and
efficiently to drive sales.
Support Sales, Hospitality, Operations, People and Conversion
through our Shop C3 Program.
- Drive sales by providing an inspiring environment that
motivates customers to add to their basket
Build trust to solve the customer shopping needs
- Leverage omni channel offerings to deliver a frictionless
- Accurately deliver on our operational processes, BOPUS, BOSS,
Build rapport and make a genuine connection with the customer
- Acknowledge and assist customers through our company
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently while engaging
- Courteous and responsive to requests and questions
- Answer questions quickly and accurately
Be a savings consultant to help customers save with a Kohl's
- Converts, opens and activates Kohl's Card applications
- Promote our loyalty programs by educating customers
The requirements listed below are representative of functions an
associate will be required to perform and the associate may be
required to perform additional functions. The company may revise
this job description from time to time. To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions, absent undue hardship.
- Ability to perform the Key Accountabilities
- Ability to maintain prompt and regular attendance as set by the
- Ability to comply with dress code requirements.
- Ability to learn and comply with all company policies,
procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Ability to receive, understand and proactively respond to
direction from supervisors/managers and other company
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish
multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete company training
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic
- Ability to operate and communicate on multiple frequency
devices, handheld scanners, and other technology equipment as
- Availability to work days, nights, and weekends.
- Perform work in accordance with the Physical Requirements
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and occasionally
over 50 lbs. with a two person lift.
- Ability to climb, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, twist,
reach, lift, grasp, push and pull on a frequent basis.
- Ability to stand and/walk for the duration of a scheduled shift
(at least 8 hours).
- Ability to visually verify information and locate and inspect
- Ability to wear a face mask or covering and other personal
- Ability to withstand exposure to varying temperatures,
humidity, and other elements while performing certain job duties
including but not limited to curbside, truck unload, etc.
- Client facing Retail or Service Industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to influence in a clear and concise manner.
- Naturally curious; desire to learn
- Commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an
inclusive work environment
Keywords: KOHLS, Modesto , Seasonal Retail Sales Associate, Sales , Modesto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!